Pages

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Another day at the NEC


Well another long morning at the NEC, but a good one. We are now awaiting the arrival of another embroidery machine to help with demand for our embroidered gifts and make our delivery times even quicker.

I love getting new machines to play with, I guess when its delivered I'll be up all night long playing with it to see what it can do!

Whilst I was at the show the lovely marketing lady from Wilcom gave a speach which was very interesting and thought provoking. Lots more work to do now though! lol

So now it's time to go put all my new ideas into action I guess! Keep your eye on http://www.gooseberrybushgifts.co.uk for all my new creations!

0 comments on "Another day at the NEC"

Post a Comment

 

Gooseberry Bush Gifts Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery