Pages

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Iggle and the blanket



I've always know that a blanket becomes a favourite comforter of children, our personalised baby blankets often become a much loved and much dragged around item by their little owners. But has Iggle Piggle made them more popular I wonder?

My son who is 2 now carries around one of the many baby blankets I've made for him saying "I'm giggle" (his name for Iggle). I wonder how may other little ones do this too? Is Iggle making the baby blanket an even more treasured item?

Well time will tell I suppose, but for now the little people who receive them are just enjoing being wrapped in softness, warmth and of course love.

0 comments on "Iggle and the blanket"

Post a Comment

 

Gooseberry Bush Gifts Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery