Pages

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Personalised Gifts for Twins


Here are www.gooseberrybushgifts.co.uk we get to make some lovely gifts and just lately twins seem to be in the air!

Ive just finished two beautiful personalised baby blankets for a set of twins, a boy and a girl a perfect pair, and thought I'd share the photo of them. The another twins order! This time for personalised hooded baby towels, very sweet too!

I would imagine twins are very hard work, but twice the joy I'm sure. I always wanted twins, but suspect I wouldnt have coped too well! I have total admiration for those who make it look so easy.

Off to see if we have any more twin orders today, there seem to be a lot being born at the moment.

0 comments on "Personalised Gifts for Twins"

Post a Comment

 

Gooseberry Bush Gifts Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery